Are you a freshly designated CPA? Are you confident, assertive and entrepreneurial minded? Are you seeking a career with a fast-paced, challenging organization where you can develop your leadership skills and make a difference?
This is an opportunity to move up and into Go Auto's accounting team and be involved in all phases of the ongoing operation, internal controls and a fantastic team.
Reporting to the Group Controller you will work closely with the VP, General Manager and the Department Managers and be responsible for:
- Coordinating and preparing monthly financial statements, detailed departmental budgets, and year end audit statements
- Improving financial controls and helping develop policies and procedures providing assistance to Department Managers on human resources issues, overseeing accounting staff and ensuring excellent customer service and timeliness of the general accounting functions, including vehicle deals, A/R, A/P, payroll, account reconciliation, and cash management
- Communicating and analyzing financial reports, budget variances, bonus calculations, and monthly expenses to the Department Manager
- Assisting in developing goals and strategies for the dealership and contribute to the overall profit and success of the dealership
- Ensuring compliance with both Go Auto Accounting standards and Manufacturer (FCA) compliance on retail and fleet programs.
- Previous experience as a Controller in the Automotive industry is an asset but not required.
- An accounting designation is a requirement for this position.
- Experience with VBA, Access or Power BI is an asset but not required.
At Go Auto, we offer the best benefits in the industry:
- Three weeks of accrued vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks.
- Comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- Our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- With over 45 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, your opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
About Go Auto
The largest automotive and RV network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 45 locations across Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. With an inventory of more than 10,000 new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and RVs, Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, and collision repair, and represents 19 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Go Auto is on the hunt for its next superstar Experianced Accounting Deal Poster!
Do you have strong, reliable time management skills? Are you able to multi-task with the best of them? Are you a leader?
Do you wish you could take your favorite number, dress it up, take it out to dinner, and hold it tenderly by a fire? Well, that’s weird; you should probably talk to someone about that. However, if your love of numbers is just shy of that, then you’re perfect for an Accounting Deal Poster.
Answering directly to the Controller with primary duties:
- Posting deals (Experience posting deals is required and ADP/CDK is an asset!)
- Be responsible for and maintaining various schedules
- Assist in preparation of month end and year end reports and other accounting duties as required
If you have all of this experience PLUS have a proven attendance and punctuality track record, solid work ethic, extremely detail orientated and take initiative and are self-motivated then we want to hear from YOU!
We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop at Go Auto!
- Three weeks vacation your first year (and just gets better over time!)
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80-100%) and health spending accounts
- An employee investment program that GUARANTEES you a minimum 10% return every year (max 25%)
Go Auto is the largest automotive network in Western Canada and is comprised of more than 40 locations across Alberta, BC, Ontario and the Northwest Territories. 40+ dealerships, 21 brands, one site www.goauto.ca. Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, collision repair and just launched Go Mortgage!
Our 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reason why we are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.
We believe in always doing the right thing and make sure every customer leaves happy. And like doing what is best for our customers, we believe in the same doing what is right for our employees. Giving them a great place to work and rewarding them with the pay they deserve.
Come work for a company that helps you build not just a job, but a career.