Go Dodge Mississauga part of the Go Auto Group– Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next superstar Accounting Administrator Export Coorodinator
Do you have strong, reliable time management skills? Are you able to multi-task with the best of them? Are you a leader?
Do you wish you could take your favorite number, dress it up, take it out to dinner, and hold it tenderly by a fire? Well, that’s weird; you should probably talk to someone about that. However, if your love of numbers is just shy of that, then you’re perfect for an Administrator role with Go Auto
Answering directly to the Controller with primary duties:
Basic, duties include:
- coordinating the sale of exported units including but not limited to: checking info is accurate, check for recalls, prepare shipping paperwork and scheduling pickups.
- stocking in vehicles
- ensuring licensing is accurately done
- keeping the board updated on a daily basis
- other accounting administrative duties as required
- posting deals
If you have all of this experience PLUS have a proven attendance and punctuality track record, solid work ethic, are self-motivated, and haveADP dealership experience - BONUS! We want to hear from YOU!
We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop at Go Auto.
At Go Auto, we offer the best benefits in the industry:
- Three weeks of accrued vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks.
- Comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- Our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- A fun, but professional, environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we’re constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges and going to Oilers games and shooting off fireworks. (Wait, did I say that last one out loud?)
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
About Go Auto
The largest automotive network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 40 locations across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. With an inventory of more than 10,000 new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs, Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, and collision repair, and represents 20 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Our 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy, and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reasons why we are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit GoAuto.ca to find out more.