Go Auto is looking for a talented digital marketer to join our rapidly growing marketing team. As one of the largest automotive dealer groups in Canada, the right candidate will be comfortable creating, managing, analyzing, and reporting on different marketing campaigns across various channels for multiple dealerships across Canada.
You will be working in Toronto with our digital marketing team alongside members of our rockstar marketing team located in Edmonton.
This is an exciting opportunity where your creativity and hard work is valued. We’re building a team of driven minds who are passionate about staying ahead of the curve and making a difference in the automotive industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the strategy, execution, and management of multiple digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other marketing channels accordingly - search, display, and video ads
- Collaborate with our internal marketing team to create ads, landing pages, and other assets as needed
- Actively strategize, execute, and measure various campaign tests – ads, targeting, and landing pages
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns in order to enhance and identify trends that can help achieve desired CPA targets
What You Need:
- 2+ years of experience managing result-driven digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using Google and Facebook AdsManager – managing online search, display, and video campaigns
- Ability to work in a team-based environment to deliver best in class results for our dealerships
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Experience in managing remarketing and dynamic product catalog ads
- Strong analytical skillsusing Google and Facebook Analytics
- Experience with A/B split testing
- In-depth knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Facebook pixels, and event tracking
- Capable of managing multiple campaigns across various channels
- Able to communicate results to a wide array of stakeholders, from marketing gurus to account managers
Nice to Have:
- University/College, degree or diploma in marketing (or equivalent)
- Previous automotive marketing experience
What We Have to Offer:
We are one of Canada’s largest automotive retail groups with 40+ dealerships across Canada spanning 19 new vehicle brands. Some of the perks of working with Go Auto include health benefits, 3-weeks vacation, a discounted car plan, games room, weekly lunches, free gym memberships, a fully stocked kitchen, casual dress code, free parking/TTC accessible, a fast paced work environment with outstanding pay and limitless advancement opportunities.