Go Auto is looking to add a top-notch Front End Developer to our development team to help build our next generation of applications. You will work as a part of the team to create responsive, modern, usable interfaces on a variety of projects. If you are passionate about coding, design and technology, love a challenge, and are highly motivated – then this is the job for you!
What it takes:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience
- Rock solid HTML5/CSS
- Mobile/responsive web application development experience.
- Experience working closely with designers and a passion for UI, including knowledge of user interface design principles and good practices to create user oriented accessible websites.
- Ability to interpret and translate sketches or mock-ups and turn them into working UI.
- Experience using GitHub for version control and JIRA/Trello for issue tracking.
- Experience working with internal and third party RESTful API’s
- Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up, and meet deadlines.
- Team player who thrives on solving interesting problems with creative solutions
- You keep up with the latest tools and technologies, and are constantly learning new things, improving your skill set and refining your craft.
- Experience with web development in Python using a framework like Flask.
- Experience with Docker for development
What’s in it for you:
- A Culture that Fits – We are awesome, you are awesome. See where this is going?
- Employee Investment Program - How do big returns sound? (Pretty great, right? We thought so, too.) We offer an employee investment program that guarantees a 10% return every year (max of 25%) based on Go Auto profits.
- Vacation – Want a break? It’s all yours! Enjoy three weeks vacation time after your first year. After five years, you receive four weeks and after ten years, you receive FIVE weeks vacation time!
- Health & Dental - Your well-being is SO important to us! You’ll receive comprehensive benefits such as health care, dental and a health spending account.
- Give back to the community (We donate to causes like the Kids with Cancer Society and Go Auto Fuels the Schools every year).
- Opportunities to grow your career path with our promote within culture.
Ready to Join Us?
Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application. Include links to public examples of previous work (websites, personal sites, GitHub account).
The first step towards the life you want starts now. Shift into gear and apply today!