Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next Lot Attendant!
Are you looking for a full-time career and the opportunity to work and grow alongside the top automotive pros in the west? Columbia Chrysler in Richmond has a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door!
Have we sparked some interest?! Read on!!
You could be the perfect person to join the Go Auto family, and we’d love to have you here.
- Must be okay working outdoors in the winter
- Proven attendance and punctuality track record
- Solid work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience driving BOTH manual and automatic transmission. Bunny hopping is the dance and not a driving technique.
- Keep cars tidy
- Previous experience is nice to have (like having the winning lottery ticket in your hand)
- This is a Monday - Friday shift from 8am - 4:30pm
We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop at Go Auto.
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have 3 weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get 4 weeks. After ten years, you’ll get 5 weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- We have our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- We have a fun, but professional environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we’re constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges and going to Oilers games and shooting off fireworks. (Wait, did I say that last one out loud?)
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, your opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!