How would you like to be paid TOP DOLLAR to explore the arctic?!
Are you a master in Heavy Duty Repairs? Are you tired of making LESS when you know you should be making MORE?
Of course, you are!
If you are ready to MAXIMIZE your income potential, and are always ready to bring your A-game, then WE WANT YOU!
Start the career you’ve been waiting for. Join the Go Auto team as a Journeyman Heavy Duty/On Highway Technician!
What it takes:
- Must be a Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician
- Previous experience with Freightliner, Detroit Diesel, Cummins and Western Star an asset
- You’ve got the skills to pay the bills. You’re a master of your craft, and your work speaks for itself
- Accuracy and efficiency are two words you live by, slow-paced and messing up are not
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Hay River, NWT
- Travel across the arctic for field calls (Includes a $5/hr premium and 12 hour days!)
What’s in it for you:
- Industry Leading Pay – Hourly wages that start at $47.15 per hour. This goes up with training and experience
- A Culture that Fits – You’re a rock star, we know. We’re rock stars, too. That’s why you’ll fit in perfectly here
- Company Matched Pension – We invest in you! (Yup, that means even more CASH in your pocket!)
- Vacation – Need a trip to Margaritaville? Say hi to Jimmy for us! Enjoy two weeks of vacation time after your first year! After 2 years, you receive three weeks and after ten years, you receive FOUR weeks of vacation time!
- Health & Dental – Did that last bullet make you smile? GOOD! Let’s see some more of those pearly whites. You’ll receive a comprehensive health care, dental and health spending account.
- Training & Development– Always learn and grow! Class is always in session with us. We offer a strong training program along with Freightliner, Detroit Diesel, Cummins and Western Star specialty training
- Opportunity – The limit? Sorry, never heard of it. Grow and succeed with endless opportunities to further your career
At Go Auto we don’t do jobs, we build careers. Ask about one of our many career path success stories during your interview.
The first step towards the life you want starts now. Shift into gear and apply today.