Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next Skip Tracer at Yes Plan Financial.
Yes Plan Financial is looking for an individual with experience in customer service, administration and data entry in the customer care industry. We are seeking an enthusiastic representative with a strong personality and strong customer relation skills to join our account management team.
Yes Plan Financial is the in house leasing company for Go Auto and caters to the lending needs of any consumer purchasing from a Go Auto dealership. Yes Plan Financial is quickly expanding and requires experienced Skip Tracers to assist in the continued success and growth of our portfolio.
- Conduct skip tracing, investigatory work in identifying assets for garnishment and/or repossession of vehicles
- Track and locate debtors for recovery using advanced skip tracing tools and techniques; determining employment, earnings, liabilities, assets, and ability to pay
- Communicating with a high level of professionalism and integrity amongst third party endorsements for the purpose of acquiring customers’ location information
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data consistency; document all call activity details in the internal database to reflect any action taken; e.g. commitments to pay and/or amounts and dates agreed upon
- Pursuing each lead and preparing reports of investigation
- Assess and mitigate risk by referring accounts for further legal action
- At least 3+ years of prior experience in at least one of the following core areas: investigations, skip tracing, consumer collections and/or consumer loan industry considered an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of skip tracing including excellent analytical, research, investigative and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the legal process as it relates to collections
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to write detailed comprehensive reports
- Must be discreet and comfortable handling sensitive information.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent analytical thinking with advanced problem-solving skills. Ability to approach a problem from different perspectives and explore all angles, using an investigative mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, adaptive environment
If you have all of this PLUS have a proven attendance and punctuality track record, solid work ethic and are self-motivated then we want to hear from YOU!
We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop at Go Auto.
At Go Auto, we offer the best benefits in the industry:
- Three weeks of accrued vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks.
- Comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership.
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- Our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
Please check out our new Facebook Careers Page to stay up to date on all new jobs and fun events happening at Go Auto!
About Go Auto
The largest automotive network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 40 locations across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. With an inventory of more than 10,000 new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs, Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, and collision repair, and represents 20 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Acura, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Our 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy, and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reasons why we are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit GoAuto.ca to find out more.