Go Auto is looking for a talented software developer, with a passion for producing clean, tested and maintainable code. As a member of the Go Auto development team, you will work alongside a team of talented programmers, designers, and product managers on projects covering in-house web applications, cloud-based infrastructure services, and public facing websites. The desired candidate will be energetic, possess a strong set of skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years of modern web application development experience, ideally front and back end.
- Experience with development in Python, using frameworks like Flask or Django.
- Experience with ORM libraries, specifically SQLAlchemy
- Experience with database technologies including MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful API’s and microservices
- Experience using GitHub for version control and JIRA/Trello for issue tracking
- Experience with Docker
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up, and meet deadlines.
- Team player who thrives on solving interesting problems with creative solutions
- You keep up with the latest tools and technologies, and are constantly learning new things, improving your skill set and refining your craft.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation after your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year.
- We have a fun, but work in a professional environment.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, there is opportunity to grow!
Go Auto is expanding quickly across Western Canada, and we’re well on our way to becoming the #1 automotive group in the country. Our track record of long-term staff retention is a testament to the way we do business and the value that we place upon the contributions of each employee. In addition to a fast-paced, exciting environment with opportunities for career and personal growth, we offer excellent pay plans, benefit packages, and advancement opportunities throughout our dealer group.
Ready to Join Us?
Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application. Include links to public examples of previous work (websites, personal sites, GitHub account).