Go Auto – One of Canada’s largest Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for an Information Technology Support Analyst
Are you looking for a full-time career with flexible hours and the opportunity to work and grow alongside the top Information Technology pros in the west? Do you have a happy to help attitude and willing to go the extra mile? Do you thrive in fast paced growing environment?
If so, then you’re the perfect person to join the Go Auto family, and we’d love to have you join our Information Technology department!
Job Description – Why You Matter
The IT Support Analysts are the first line of contact for customers experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Go Auto managed services. They are the “face of Go Auto” and must be passionate about helping staff solve problems with a sense of urgency. A sense of humor also goes a long way.
A successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as good analytic, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
As our Information Technology Support Analyst, you will:
This position will function as a highly skilled Service Desk Analyst as well as providing Desk Side onsite support with specific responsibilities that include:
- Understand customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Address and resolve basic and complex incident and requests; enter quality information into tickets and appropriately capture data; complete follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Manages all incident and request to ensure that work is completed to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships within Go Auto by working across organizational boundaries to resolve customer incidents and requests.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions and work around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes and implements customer support best practices.
- Mentors, supports, and cross-trains other service desk and desk side analysts.
- Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
- Uphold any confidential information that you may be privy to as it relates to your role. Loose lips need not apply.
- Responsible for hardware deployment and onsite support, including PCs, monitors, printers, and anything else deemed “IT Equipment”
- Ensures inventory of equipment that is being deployed or recovered is recorded and Inventory Coordinator is updated of any changes
As an Information Technology Support Analyst, you’ll bring:
- An excellent telephone manner is required together with the ability to handle challenging support situations with a calm and methodical approach
- Understanding of Active Directory: creating accounts, group policy and group management.
- Ability to create new and manage email accounts in Office 365.
- Ability to effectively balance high volume of productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ability to troubleshoot in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify symptoms and research cause.
- Understanding of basic Networking principals, including network troubleshooting for connectivity issues, DHCP, DNS, use of tools like PING, NSLOOKUP and NETSTAT.
- Must hold or in next 6 months obtain a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 10 (Windows 7 acceptable)
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated / drive, flexible.
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications, both within technology and the business. We place a lot of value on being personable and happy to help.
- Must have at least 2 years’ relevant experience in a Service Desk / Help Desk / Desk Side Environment.
- Desirable to have previous experience working with CDK Global or have worked in the Automotive Retail Industry.
- Desirable to have experience working with Active Directory, Office 365, Windows and have a good understanding of networks.
- Desirable to hold ITIL qualification V3 Foundation level.
- A great attitude and the ability to have fun!
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation after your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year.
- We have a fun, but work in a professional environment.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, there is opportunity to grow!
- This is not a 9 to 5 job. Hours are flexible, required to work 8 hours within core business hours 7 am to 6 pm MDT.
- Part of an afterhours on-call rotation.
- You need a driver’s license for this position.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
About Go Auto
Go Auto is one of the largest dealership groups in Canada, with more than 40 stores across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. We have over 10,000 new and used vehicles for sale on GoAuto.ca, and provide service, finance, insurance, and collision repair. We represent 20 vehicle brands and offer the best customer loyalty program in the business: The Go Card. With Go Auto you’ll get the best deals, the lowest prices, the biggest selection, and 24/7 customer care from people who are genuinely happy to help.