Go Auto Mississauga Chrysler is part of one of the largest automotive companies in Canada & we are growing!
We are looking for a Deal Administrator to expand our team!
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be organized and professional
- Have good time management and team work skills
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in similar functions
- Have knowledge of computer software: MS Office, Internet and CDK
- Processing of new, used & wholesale deals -which include reviewing the sales programs of each deal and ensuring that relevant accounts are credited
- Taking care of vehicle purchases
- Ensuring the balance of inventory
- Sending the appropriate documents to the manufacturers
- Calculating commissions
- Managing accounting schedules
- Check the exchanges between the dealers
- Validate sales programs at each deal and ensure that relevant accounts are credited
- Ensuring the proper treatment of taxes (HST)
- Other duties as assigned
If interested, please email your resume in confidence to Ana da Costa @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those selected will be contacted.
Go Auto Mississauga Chrysler welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.