Go Auto – One of Canada’s largest Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for an IT Infrastructure Analyst
Are you looking for a full-time career with flexible hours and the opportunity to work and grow alongside the top Information Technology pros in the west? Do you have a happy to help attitude and willing to go the extra mile? Do you thrive in fast paced growing environment?
If so, then you’re the perfect person to join the Go Auto family, and we’d love to have you join our Information Technology department!
Job Description – Why You Matter
The IT Infrastructure Analysts are responsible to manage and maintain the systems and network operations within the Go Auto IT infrastructure framework. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as good analytic, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will:
This position will function as a highly skilled IT Infrastructure Analyst with specific responsibilities that include:
- Install, manage, and maintain routers, switches, firewalls, and telecommunications equipment providing stable operation of the IT computer network.
- Implement and maintain enterprise security solutions; including firewall, end-point protection, VPN, and SIEM, E-mail Filters.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation including technical procedures, and network diagrams.
- The ability to handle challenging support situations with a calm and methodical approach.
- Learn and implement new technologies in a rapid environment.
- Experience working with cloud and virtualized environments.
- Build strong relationships within Go Auto by working across organizational boundaries to resolve customer incidents and requests.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions and work around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes and implements network and security best practices.
- Mentors, supports, and cross-trains service desk and other team members as required.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
- Ensures inventory of equipment that is being deployed or recovered is recorded and Inventory Coordinator is updated of any changes
- Uphold any confidential information that you may be privy to as it relates to your role. Loose lips need not apply.
As an Information Technology Infrastructure Analyst, you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a computer related field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ relevant experience in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of Active Directory: creating accounts, group policy and group management.
- Expertise with Cisco networks; CCNA/CCNP certification preferred.
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls; PCNSE certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Azure, and VMWare virtualization environments; VMWare SRM or VCP is an asset.
- Ability to troubleshoot in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify symptoms and research cause and provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Understanding of in-depth networking principals, including network troubleshooting for connectivity issues.
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated / drive, flexible.
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications, both within technology and the business. We place a lot of value on being personable and happy to help.
- Desirable to have experience with Office 365.
- Desirable to hold ITIL qualification V3 Foundation level.
- Knowledge of System Centre Configuration Manager OS Deployment and software packaging is an asset.
- Desirable to have previous experience working with CDK Global or have worked in the Automotive Retail Industry.
- A great attitude and the ability to have fun!
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation after your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a minimum 10% return every year.
- We have a fun, but work in a professional environment.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, there is opportunity to grow!
- This is not a 9 to 5 job. Hours are flexible, required to work 8 hours within core business hours 7 am to 6 pm MDT.
- As required will be requirements for after-hours work outside of regular business hours.
- Part of an afterhours on-call rotation.
- You need a driver’s license for this position.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
About Go Auto
Go Auto is one of the largest dealership groups in Canada, with more than 40 stores across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. We have over 10,000 new and used vehicles for sale on GoAuto.ca, and provide service, finance, insurance, and collision repair. We represent 20 vehicle brands and offer the best customer loyalty program in the business: The Go Card. With Go Auto you’ll get the best deals, the lowest prices, the biggest selection, and 24/7 customer care from people who are genuinely happy to help.