Go Insurance is on the hunt for its next Commercial Service Manager
Are you a strategic thinker? Can you work on and grow an existing book of business? Can you meet growth projection deadlines? Yes?! Then we want to hear from you!!
You could be the perfect person to join the Go Auto family, and we’d love to have you at Go Insurance!
- Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience
- Working knowledge of PowerBroker or prior agency system
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- CAIB, CIP, CRM - Assets
- High performance team player with strong leadership abilities
- Positive & outgoing attitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Sound Commercial Insurance knowledge and experience
- Service Commercial Customers
- Prepare pre-renewal client material
- Prepare submissions to market for new & renewal business
- Obtain, negotiate, compare and present terms
- Prepare premium comparison tables and Marketing lists
- Bind coverage and order Policies
- Check and send out policy documents
- Prepare insurance binders, invoices & billing material
- Arrange premium financing quotes & contracts
- Collect all premiums from Clients
- Develop relationship with Broker Partners & Markets
- Review lease and other contracts
- Prepare prospect/ client proposals
- Have pre-renewal meeting with Client
- Respond to client inquiries & requests
- Correspond with commercial insurance underwriters
- Maintain Renewal List
- Assist Clients with completion of applications
- Respond to underwriting queries
- Maintain updated files
Go Insurance offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- We have our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
Over the past decade TIG and Go Insurance has grown from a small agency working out of an even smaller office to a pillar of the insurance community. We provide coverage for a wide range of customers—from small contractors to large businesses—and deliver on the simplest and most complex insurance requirements.
Our insurance advisors are highly educated and expertly trained to meet your needs, and specialize in auto insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, and commercial insurance.
In February 2012 we joined the Go Auto family in order to bring you an even greater selection of services and benefits. You still receive the same great customer service and wide range of products, but now you have access to special offers on vehicle purchases, savings on automotive service, and options on auto finance.
TIG and Go Insurance is proud to be an active supporter in the community, which is why we donate to charitable organizations like Little Warriors, the Canadian Cancer Society, and the Humane Society, to name a few.