Columbia Chrysler, Part of Go Auto is looking for a standout PPC/SEM champion to continue to drive our industry leading Pay-Per-Click and Search Marketing efforts forward.
Working directly with our Marketing Director as well as being a part of our world class marketing team, you will be fully responsible and empowered to deliver world class results. You will be supporting a growing Social Media team that wants to bring innovation and new ideas to the table, making every day more exciting than the next.
We work with Google, Bing/Yahoo! and various partners to keep on top of the latest trends in SEM and execute our vision to bring automotive shoppers the most relevant ads online.
- Do you have a desire to learn and become the best of the best at PPC/SEM, the fastest growing marketing channel in the world? Although experience is vital a great attitude and willingness to learn is even better.
- You can work in a team based environment to deliver best in class results for our dealerships
- You have a proven track record in delivering high CTR/CPA through SEM in a lead generation environment
- You have a good understanding of Advance SEM tactics/techniques
- You have experience with various Bid Management/Copy Management tools and know how to wring the most out of them.
- You understand basic web development and interfaces such as WordPress
- You have never been satisfied with a low quality score and can work with other teams (Web/Content/Design) to improve anything that is driving it down.
- You know when to ask for help and can manage outside partners to improve our SEM efforts.
- You can easily communicate results to a wide variety of stakeholders, from marketing gurus to the store managers.
- Working on and optimizing 35+ unique campaigns doesn’t scare you
- You expect nothing less than constant improvement in your SEM campaigns and expect to be well compensated for the increased CTR, lower CPA and all around outstanding results you bring to the job.
- You want to work with one of the biggest, baddest marketing teams in the Auto industry and one of the most entertaining places to work, period.
- If you don’t have all the qualifications above don't fret, we still want to hear from you, the right candidate with the right attitude and ideas are the qualifications we are looking for.
We are one of Canada’s largest automotive retail groups with 40 dealerships across western Canada spanning 20 brands. We offer best in class vacation time, benefits and most importantly team members. In addition, we offer a challenging, fast paced work environment with outstanding pay and limitless advancement opportunities. This career opportunity is based in Richmond, BC.