Klondike Cycle - a part of the Go Auto family – is on the hunt for a Bicycle Mechanic!
Are you known as 'Mr/Ms. Fix it'? Can you get a customer’s bike ready faster than the tire people in the pit of Nascar?! Do you have an eye for detail and a 'Positive Happy to Help' attitude?? If you have answered "YES"! then read on! This opportunity may be for YOU!
- Must have Bike retail sales and merchandising product experience
- Hockey knowledge is a plus!
- Product knowledge (cycling and/or hockey)
- Exceptional Happy to Help attitude
- Able to multitask
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Bike Repairs and Service for a variety of makes and models
- Assembly of new Bikes to a high standard
- Service and install accessories for sold bikes
- Prepare work orders, analyze, solve, and provide estimates for repairs.
- Must have previous shop experience.
Must be able to perform the following with high quality standards and in a timely manner:
- Minor and Major Tune Ups
- Bleed Hydraulic Brakes
- Overhaul wheel hubs, bottom brackets and headsets.
- True and re-spoke wheels.
- Install and adjust all parts.
- Available to work 40 hours per week
A little bit about us…Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products with the highest level of service possible. We’re happy to help with all your hockey and cycling needs, and promise to continue exploring new and innovative ways to serve you even better!
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry for full time staff.
- You’ll have three weeks of accrued vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!