Go Mortgages INC, is on the hunt for an experienced Mortgage Associate to join its growing team!
We are currently seeking licensed mortgage associates to join our team. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, sales orientated, self-motivated individual looking for a new challenge with an existing book of business.
- Proactively contact and engage with third party realtors, lawyers and other related referral sources to create strong relationships which lead to referrals of customers who require simple to complex real estate lending solutions.
- Administrative responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of sales objectives, strategies and forecasts with our management
- Meetings clients at their convenience to discuss their mortgage goals.
- Licensed mortgage associate (Alberta)
- Existing book of business
- Mortgage underwriting experience (asset)
- Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi- task and work under strict deadlines
- Must be a self starter and results orientated.
We will offer the right candidate
- Opportunity for advancement
- You’ll have three weeks of accrued vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts after 3 months.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
Interested? Let’s Talk!